Friday 2 August 2024

Sepia Saturday 735 : 3 August 2024

 


Dear Sepians,

Hope you are all well. I'm having a lovely time here on holiday at Alexandra Park in Oldham. If you would like to join me you can share an old image - either on the them of "Postcard Memories" or off theme on whatever you choose - by posting a post on or around Saturday 3 August 2024 and adding a link to the list below. And as August is postcard month here on Sepia Saturday, here are some others to keep in mind for the coming weeks.

Best wishes, Alan






5 comments:

ScotSue said...

Vintage postcards of where I live in the Scottish Borders.

Barbara Rogers said...

No post cards, but continuing my research about my parents (before me) and their families going hunting or camping in the great outdoors of Texas.

La Nightingail said...

Postcards & added info about favorite parks I've been to.

Molly's Canopy said...

A letter rather than a post card: Uncle Fred's first letter home from North Africa during WWII.

Mike Brubaker said...

I have lots of postcards but I wanted to chose a special one for this theme. It's long but I hope everyone will find it a good story.