Thursday 15 August 2024

Sepia Saturday 737 : 17th August 2024

 


Dear Sepians, Here we are enjoying the delights of the English seaside at Morecambe. Feel that refreshing breeze blowing straight off the Irish Sea rejuvenate your very being. Walk along the promenade and then turn around and walk back again. What could be more fun? Taking part in Sepia Saturday 737 could be more fun. All you need to do is to post an old photo and some new thoughts on or around Saturday 17th August 2024 and then add a link to the list below. I'm off for an ice cream now. Best regards, Alan. P.S. Here is what is around the corner -







6 comments:

La Nightingail said...

Favorite spots along the northern & central California coast.

Barbara Rogers said...

August means a bunch of birthdays in my family!

Molly's Canopy said...

One of Uncle Fred's 1942 letters mentions gas rationing during WWII.

ScotSue said...

A walk on the promenade prompted me to write a profile of my little known grandmother - As the only photograph I have of us together.

Mike Brubaker said...

Back home again from my trip to beautiful Nova Scotia. I think I have a few postcards to match this postcard theme. Not really musical but more about tourist destinations.

Monica T. said...

A tourist postcard of a palace in Stockholm, from 1902.