Thursday 8 August 2024

Sepia Saturday 736 : Saturday 10th August 2024


 Dear Sepians, We are having a great time here on holiday. We've been to see that celebrated actress, Violet Vanbrugh who is appearing in a play at the end of the pier. I hope you like this postcard which features a photograph of her. Have you any picture postcards that you would like to share. If so you can share them here on Sepia Saturday. Just post a post on or around Saturday the 10th August 2024 and add a link to the list below. And remember, there are more postcards to come during August here on Sepia Saturday. Best wishes, Alan






6 comments:

La Nightingail said...

This one is a long one but I had trouble leaving things out! :)

ScotSue said...

Postcards of love sent by my grandfather during the First World War to his wife and children back home - some of my family treasures!

ScotSue said...

Thank you to Gail for letting me know that my post had not appeared online. Hopefully it is here now in my second attempt.

Mike Brubaker said...

I'm on holiday in Nova Scotia but I prepared a post in advance just so I could match this theme with 4 similar postcards in my collection.

Peter said...

My mother collected movie star postcards. I used a few for my contribution this week.

Monica T. said...

I'm late in posting but my contribution is some postcards of private residences along Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, from around 1908-09. The family my great-aunt Gerda worked for in Chicago back then used to stay at that lake in the summers - and she with them...