Thursday 25 July 2024

Sepia Saturday 734 : 27 July 2024

 


Throughout July we have been on the sepia water and this week is your last chance to get out those old photographs of seaside, lakeside and rivers. Our theme photo this week features a woman in a rubber dinghy at Ostend back in the 1930s. You don't have to go to Ostend, nor do you have to get in a dinghy, all we are asking is that you share your old photographs on or around Saturday 27th July 2024 and add a link to the list below. And whilst you are at the seaside / lakeside / riverside you might want to buy a picture postcard so you can be ready for our next monthly theme - postcard memories.







6 comments:

ScotSue said...

Different ways of crossing water - with apologies for some quirks in Blogger which was playing up when when it came to setting my fonts.

Barbara Rogers said...

No water, but out in the great outdoors, thanks to early cars!

Monica T. said...

A postcard sent from me to my grandmother back in 1965. (The illustration a rather good match for the prompt photo.)

Helena said...

My family life has changed for good ever since my colleagues introduce Dr Jekawo to my family, Dr Jekawo cure my dad from Parkinson, cure my herpes and HPV, also cure my husband diabetes with his herbal medicines that he sent to us via courier service then Dr Jekawo instruct us how to drink the herbal medicines and today we are all well healthy so I want to express my gratitude to Dr Jekawo for his ancestral gift to able to cure all diseases with his herbal Medicines'd Itua is a traditional herbal doctor that reside in west Africa also Dr Jekawo cure diseases like ALS,Diabetes,HPV,HSV,Hiv/Aids,Cancer,Hepatitis,Bring Ex Back,Bronchitis,Chronic Disease,Degenerative diseases. Contact Dr Jekawo Email: drjekawo@gmail.com He's a good herbal doctor with a listen and trusted heart.

Susan said...

Nightingale, as usual I can’t sign in on your blog. The floating Dow the river look like fun. I especially like your first photo.

Mike Brubaker said...

I didn't think I had anything to fit this theme as several years ago I did a story on the orchestra that played at the Kursaal Ostende, the building in the background. But then I remembered a few postcards I acquired recently that fit perfect and are unrelated to music. (Though I have a song at the end)