Thursday 16 May 2024

Sepia Saturday 724 : 18 May 2024

 

We continue our travels during May and this week we are going by car. Old car or new car, big car or small car - it matters not. Just choose whichever vehicle you want that is featured in an old photograph,  feature it in a post on or around Saturday 18th May 2024 and then add a link to the list below. Next week we say goodbye to May with drinks before dinner and then we move on to June which promises to be a very busy time. Here is a hint of what is ahead.





5 comments:

La Nightingail said...

Cars & cars & a play on a well-known old-fashioned song. :)

Barbara Rogers said...

Great topic for me...love photos of cars and women!

Molly's Canopy said...

My post is about my parents in college, to which they took the train rather than a car. I was amazed by how muck I learned from their digitized college yearbooks.

ScotSue said...

Family proudly showing off their cars.

(Blogger playing me up again - for some reason so much of the text is coming out red - when it clearly is in black in my draft. Frustration!!!)

Mike Brubaker said...

This was an easy theme to follow as I continue with a postcard series of one my favorite postcard artists.