Thursday 24 August 2023

Sepia Saturday 687 : 26 August 2023

 



We are nearing the end of our school days - or at least the end of our month of school day related prompts. This is your final chance to sit quietly and draw a nice picture for teacher - or at least share a nice old photograph with your sepia school-friends. Simply post your post on or around Saturday 26th August 2023 and add a link to the list below. And when school is out, it's time to hit the streets, so here is a preview of what is around the street corner in the first part of September.







6 comments:

ScotSue said...

Memories of my high school days and my final student photograph.

Molly's Canopy said...

Now a post-grad, Uncle Fred registers for the WWII draft, and his card and the registrar’s report provide family details.

Kristin said...

Mystery class photo and what I figured out.

Barbara Rogers said...

Not at all on the meme this week. Sigh. But some old photos that I wanted to share.

Mike Brubaker said...

My last story on a school theme is too big for just one weekend so there will be a sequel to it next week. Be patient and at the end you'll understand why this it's an important story for me.

Monica T. said...

My dad's senior high school graduation (1949)