Thursday 10 August 2023

Sepia Saturday 685 : 12 August 2023

 


Our theme picture this week might not make you immediately think of school days, but it does me. That's my old school in the background and, I suspect, given enough time I could put names to some of the schoolboys stood around watching the high jump and most of the school teachers organising it. Schools and school days are like that, rich seams in the memory mine. Here is your opportunity to evoke old school days for yourself, someone in your family or some unknown person whose image happens to be in your collection.  Simply post your post on or around Saturday 12 August 2023 and add a link to the list below. And here is a reminder of the other school days to come during the rest of this month.





5 comments:

Kristin said...

My uncle Hugh and friend leaping at the Meadows.

Barbara Rogers said...

A repost (which SS also triggered) and a different look at strong women, who embroidered clothes for me and my sis, while being the first female dentist in El Paso, TX.

Barbara Rogers said...

Some of my father's family in school back when...

ScotSue said...

A look at my family's sporting activities from my father's to my granddaughter's.

Mike Brubaker said...

My post is kind of on a scholastic theme. Musical but brief.