Wednesday 19 July 2023

Sepia Saturday 682 : 22 July 2023

 


It's July and we are still in our old car with this, the first of our monthly themes. Feel free to find something in this week's theme image, or find something to match the general theme, or drive on your own road with any old photograph you would like to share. Just post your posts on or around Saturday 22 July 2023 and add a link to the list below. And start thinking about our upcoming themes now. 

Our final Old Car Theme:


Our August Themes will be on:-


And in September:-





6 comments:

ScotSue said...

Cars are an afterthought in my post, as I focus on the busy shop window and people in doorways - plus some early shopping memories of my own.

Barbara Rogers said...

From the wild west of Texas following the Civil War, a gun fight and the long arm of justice...in my family!

Molly's Canopy said...

I went with adults and children in groups,but alas no car, in this week's post about Uncle Fred's childhood before WWII.

Susan said...

They all have great smiles.

Mike Brubaker said...

Another family car photo that I think works perfectly for this theme. Not musical, but if you look close there is a horn.

Monica T. said...

I went with shop window... My great grandfather, besides being a farmer, also had a country shop for a while, and three of his many children ended up shop owners as well.