Thursday 6 July 2023

Sepia Saturday 680 : 8 July 2023

 


I'm getting to the stage where I am beginning to run out of weekly themes, so I have decided to make a small change to how we do Sepia Saturday. In future there will be a monthly general theme - the one for July is "Old Cars" - but there will continue to be weekly calls published, each with their own unique image which will be in keeping with the overall theme. As always, you will have the choice of either following the theme or going off in whatever direction you choose. The only essential is that, somewhere along the line, you are sharing an old photograph. For Sepia Saturday 680, post your post on or around Saturday 8th July 2023 and add a link to the list below. Over the next day or so I will add the rest of the July call images and let you know what the general theme for the next few months will be, which should help with planning. Here is next week's call image.



4 comments:

Molly's Canopy said...

Not an old car, but definitely some old letters: A new series about my Uncle Fred's letters home during WW II.

Barbara Rogers said...

Not on topic at all...but some historic conjurers, as well as a modern day witch.

Mike Brubaker said...

My offering this weekend is something non-musical and about my family for a change.

Monica T. said...

My dad's lower secondary school graduation and family outings by car to celebrate; Whitsuntide 1947.