Wednesday 12 July 2023

Sepia Saturday 681 : 15 July 2023

 


July is Old Car Month here on Sepia Saturday and as always the choice is entirely yours. You can (1) Follow the general theme of old cars; (2) Identify an element in this week's theme image to follow; or (3) Completely ignore all these silly themes and just share an old photograph of your choice. Whatever you do, do it on or around Saturday 15th July 2023 and add a link to the list below. Here are the next two July theme images - the August general theme will be revealed soon.




Here is a look-ahead at our general themes for August and September









5 comments:

Monica T. said...

My grandmother's brother Nils as bus driver, the Swedish Census of 1930, and some photos from Midsummer family get-togethers in the late 1930s + early 1940s.

Barbara Rogers said...

I'm jumping for joy that I can offer a match to the meme this week. Some old sepia photos of vehicles!

Mike Brubaker said...

For a summer break, I'll stick with another of my family stories of old cars.

Molly's Canopy said...

I found a vehicle photo! My Uncle Fred sitting on the front of an Army truck during WWII.

ScotSue said...

A newspaper report on The first sight of a car in my village in 1898, plus some early childhood escapades involving cars, and images of vintage cars on quiet roads.