Saturday 17 June 2023

Sepia Saturday 678 : Saturday 24th June 2023

 


I'm trying to get ahead of myself as I am about to depart on holiday, so you will have to excuse me if these calls seem to be coming thick and fast on top of each other. Hopefully you will be able to sort out which call is for which week, but if not, don't worry - it all adds to the fun of Sepia Saturday. And if they do fall thick and fast on top of each other we can always call upon this nurse to help us out and bandage us up. If you have any old medicine or nursing photographs then share them on Sepia Saturday on or around Saturday 24th June 2023, by posting a post and adding a link to the list below.


3 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

For posting correctly on the dates of SS, we have to click on the general URL for SS, not the specific one. So I give up, and am just going to the top post. See ya in the funnies!

Monica T. said...

One "matching" photo (including a nurse) and some reflections to go along. The year is 1948 and my grandparents have now got a car and are often taking friends and family along on daytrips in the area where they live.

Mike Brubaker said...

I have one postcard that fits this theme, but it led to another, and then another, and as usual I've written a longer story that I intended. There is a neat video at the end so enjoy the images and stay for that.