Thursday 30 June 2022

Sepia Saturday 628 : Saturday 2 July 2022

 


Three kids captured forever in front of a wall. One holds a magnificent long bow, one holds a silver arrow with flights made from the finest eagle feathers, the third is King Richard, the Lionheart. They have their futures ahead of them - and they have their imaginations. Kids and imagination are the themes for Sepia Saturday 628. All you have to do is to post a post on or around Saturday 2 July 2022, and add a link to the list below. And whilst you are at it, you can let your imagination run wild by looking at the next couple of themes.








5 comments:

Monica T. said...

Continuing to follow my great-aunt Gerda's travels with the Bernadotte family. Two postcards of skyscrapers in New York c. 1936, and one photo from her album to introduce someone who I forgot to include in the previous two posts. Not a very strong link to the prompt picture perhaps - but on the other hand, that may depend on how far you're prepared to stretch your imagination! :)

ScotSue said...

A Short Look at Short Trousers - and Caps. Photos from our family albums

Barbara Rogers said...

My three sons in fun photos!

Anonymous said...

Seems like I'm always changing my mind at the last minute and start my post over. And then I was in such a hurry to finish that I first posted without a title, and then realized there was more to include. Well, what's done is done! It will stand as is.

Mike Brubaker said...

I'm back from holiday and have a set of photos that I think are a perfect match for this theme. Complete with bows, and musical of course.