Thursday 9 June 2022

Sepia Saturday 625 : 11 June 2022

 
Step right into the nostalgia store - department stores like they used to be, with glass cabinets, wooden floorboards and cash tills that went ker-ching. Our theme image for Sepia Saturday 625 - post your posts on or around Saturday 11th June 2022 - is open to the usual wide variety of interpretations - the customer is always right. And whilst you browse the blouses, take a look at what features in the next two Sepia Saturday collections.





6 comments:

ScotSue said...

On Sale Here is my theme with a look at vintage shop windows, vintage fashion advertisements and window displays of traditional Austrian costumes.

Monica T. said...

"Via Paris to New York" in 1935 - more postcards from my great-aunt Gerda, the travelling lady's maid.

Barbara Rogers said...

Some views of fashions (mostly women) from yesteryear.

Mike Brubaker said...

I'm going with children's fashions. Musical and girlish too.

smkelly8 said...

Monica, I do read your blog and this week enjoyed the travelogue as well as the colors of the postcard and the Empire State Building image. For some reason, I can't log on to google for your comments. I can get onto other blogs though.

Anonymous said...

I am oh, so very late! I kept looking for a possible photo and then got caught up in the old newspapers. You understand, don't you?