Thursday 5 September 2024

Sepia Saturday 740 : 7th September 2024

 


It's a new month and a new theme - highs and lows. You can celebrate the theme however you want or ignore it entirely, the choice is yours. Our theme image for this week features a couple of Alpine skiers from almost a century ago, feeling high on the top of a mountain. Why not join them by posting your Sepia Saturday contribution on or around Saturday 7th September and leaving a link on the list below. And before you go off-piste, have a look what other highs and lows we have this month.





4 comments:

La Nightingail said...

My posts this month will be matching the prompt pix rather loosely, but they will match - one way and another. :)

Barbara Rogers said...

I rediscovered the text and photos of my first cousin three times removed of her journal of life in the south before the Civil War, and after. I've split it into 4 chapters, which will be posted daily this week.

ScotSue said...

Mountain Memories from our holidays on high in Austria.

Mike Brubaker said...

I have some appropriately themed postcards from my favorite Austrian postcard artist, Fritz Schönpflug.