Thursday 21 May 2020

Sepia Saturday 521 : 23 May 2020


Our Sepia Saturday theme image this week features a pair of winners. You know they are winners because their car bonnet (hood) is covered in trophies. For those who wish to follow themes, there are many on show here: prizes, winners, trophies, waves, cars, bonnets and hoods. Whatever you decide to go with, go with it on or around Saturday 23 May 2020 and add a link to the list below. And if you don't win the prize this week, you can always start planning ahead for future competitions - here are the next two Sepia Saturday theme images.




9 comments:

ScotSue said...

The obvious option for me as I look back on 60 years of family cars.

virginiaallain said...

Our family cars wouldn't win any prizes but they served us well.

La Nightingail said...

How does one wave? Is there an art to it?

La Nightingail said...

The trophies one might not be so excited to receive.

Wendy said...

An interesting photo but not much of a story - short and sweet this week

JMP183 said...

My mom sitting on my dad's new car. She was the real prize!

Mike Brubaker said...

I'm off theme this weekend. The closest I could get was a pair of photos of two people. No cars or trophies from me. But musical of course.

Sandra Williamson said...

Mum was really proud of her two trophies, and so she should be. She was delighted to tell me their stories.

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

I'm late to the race this week but it was a story I wanted to "get out there" and all those trophies brought it to mind.