Thursday 23 November 2023

Sepia Saturday 700 : 25 November 2023

 


It's the last of our November Sepia Saturday prompts - the last time we will be walking about. Our interpretation of the monthly theme this week features a group of unemployed workers walking from Jarrow in the North-East of England to London in 1936. You can reflect the theme in any way you want, just post your post on or around Saturday 25th November 2023 and add a link to the list below. And once I have stopped walking about, I will let you have the weekly themes for December. Our general theme for that month is "Indoors".



6 comments:

Molly's Canopy said...

My post is about Uncle Fred walking around London with a group of buddies in 1942 on a three-day pass from the US Army.

Barbara Rogers said...

Several groups walking/marching together.

ScotSue said...

A walking travelogue around the Scottish bBrders where I live.

ScotSue said...

Oh my fingers!! My comment above should have read "Scottish Borders".

Mike Brubaker said...

For our monthly theme on walking, I had to finish with a post on marching bands.

ScotSue said...

To La Nightingail - you are showing us such a wonderful array of costumes - love them! From Scotsue