Thursday 9 April 2020

Sepia Saturday 515 : 11 April 2020


Let's jump in the car, all of us together. Let the top down and we will get a bit of fresh air. We'll go to the shop and meet all our friends. Crowd together and have our photograph taken.

Who would have thought that Sepia Saturday would not just be celebrating old images, but also old habits! We may not be able to do all the things we took for granted only a couple of months ago, but we can still dig our way through our old photographs and share them with our friends. This week, our Sepia Saturday theme image shows a happy group outside a shop. The number of potential themes you could find in this photograph is as extensive as the supply of goods crammed into the car. Pick out just one and match it with one of your own old photographs on or around Saturday 11 April 2020 and then add a link to the list below.

Here are the next couple of theme images. Take a look at them, sort through your collections and - most important of all - stay safe.




7 comments:

La Nightingail said...

Time for Tea! Milk? Sugar? One lump or two?

Barbara Rogers said...

A pile of young women on an old car!

Wendy said...

My granddaddy’s car and treasures from the secret attic

Molly's Canopy said...

From A to Z Challenge: Jell-O and other culinary delights, featuring stores and restaurants of my youth.

virginiaallain said...

The vintage car reminded me of a photo of my mother and a car, so I wrote about that.

Mike Brubaker said...

I have no automobiles, no children, and no fish. But I do have a storefront decorated with bunting. One of my favorite photos and musical of course.

JMP183 said...

My photo is from my blog 'Through My Eyes' and shows my uncle and two of his friends sitting on the running board of a Model T in front of a store. The post is called 'Brother Can You Spare a Dime.'