Friday 2 August 2019

Sepia Saturday 481 : 3 August 2019



Danger! It might be standing on a cliff top, swimming in a swollen river, playing Russian Roulette with a pitchfork .... or leaning on a saw blade! We all have photographs in our collection like this. If you haven't, just find something in the theme image to match - and match it. Whatever you see (whatever you saw), include an old photograph in a post, post your post on or around Saturday 3rd August 2019, and then add a link to the list below.

Whilst you are relaxing on the teeth of a circular saw, take a look at the next couple of Sepia Saturday theme images.





5 comments:

Molly's Canopy said...

An old farm building perhaps? Similar those on the 1870 farm of my ancestors-in-law the Shermans?

DawnTreader said...

Made me think of 1/ a photo I took quite recently of a different craftsman demonstrating an old trade, and 2/ an old postcard from somewhere which still looks pretty much the same 100+ years later.

La Nightingail said...

Some interesting saw blades & a touch of Tahoe! :)

Mike Brubaker said...

It's only 11:40 so I've met my deadline. I'm off theme with part 2 of my Atlantic City Love Story, but as I uncovered more material this week, the serial will now have three parts, at least. No saws but very musical.

Barbara Rogers said...

Firing pots and handling them while burning hot...there are elements of danger there.