Monday 13 November 2017

Sepia Saturday 394 : 18 November 2017

THE PAST ON GLASS AT SUTTON ARCHIVES

Our Sepia Saturday theme image this week features all those elements of a great Victorian or Edwardian studio photograph - a beautiful woman, an elegant dress and some lovely flowers - all set against a fine studio back-cloth. You can match all of these elements, some of them, or some elements of your own choosing. All you have to do is to post your post on or around the 18th November 2017 and link it to the list below.

And here is a quick look at what awaits you on the next couple of weeks on Sepia Saturday.





7 comments:

tony said...

WoW! I'm early !

ScotSue said...

More pretty girls with flowers on cards sent during WW1.

Helen Killeen Bauch McHargue said...

Hung up on photo effects at the moment.

La Nightingail said...

A mix and match of real ladies with flowers, and painted images - except for the surprise at the end.

Molly's Canopy said...

This week, the lovely lady with flowers in a gorgeous dress is my maternal grandmother as Mother of the Bride at my parents' wedding.

Jofeath said...

The flowers in my first two photographs may not be real, and the identity of one of the ladies is a mystery although I feel she must be related to me somehow.

Mike Brubaker said...

A busy weekend so I'm a little late. I have another story about artist photographers and portraits of female musicians.