Thursday 14 December 2023

Sepia Saturday 703 : 16th December 2023

 


We are living indoors in a very posh house this week on Sepia Saturday, but don't believe everything you see - especially when you are at the cinema. Our prompt this week is a still from the 1913 film "Flaming Heart". As always, you can do with it what you want - just do it on or around Saturday 16th December 2023 and add a link to the list below.

And remember, there is just one posting day before Christmas - here is the last prompt of 2023. See you all in 2024



5 comments:

La Nightingail said...

Ah yes - time to haul down the Christmas decoration boxes from the garage or the attic and get to work unpacking them & decorating the house for the holidays. Where can we put them? How should we set them up? How many should we use? Some? All? And leave us not forget we're going to have to take them all down & pack them up again until next year when it's all over. :[]

La Nightingail said...

P.S. By the way - are we skipping the 5th Saturday in December - December 30th?

Barbara Rogers said...

Here's my collection of holiday decorations. Not mine. Just my photos...well most of them...well some! I think we always skip the last Saturday in December, Gail. I don't have anything yet for next week! And have been under the weather, so am glad I posted a few things before the holidays start.

Monica T. said...

My contribution is a post about Swedish traditions connected to 13th December (Lucia, or St Lucy's Day); which seem to have differed a bit from my grandmother's youth compared to my own childhood. And also about the earliest Advent Calendar that I remember.

Mike Brubaker said...

As promised I'm taking everyone to the theater this weekend. It doesn't have the sparkly lights of Broadway but I think it was just as fun.