Thursday 20 June 2019

Sepia Saturday 475 : Saturday 22 June 2019


This wonderful photograph from the US National Archives dates back to 1910 and features three young workers on a break from the "Bleach Room". As far as themes are concerned, you could have threesomes, flat caps and sitting on fences, rivers, railings .... or whatever you spot in this image that lights a spark and reminds you of one of your old photographs. Then all you need to do is to post a post on or around Saturday 22nd June 2019, and add a link to the list below.

And whilst we are having a break from work, why not take a look at our next two theme images:-




9 comments:

La Nightingail said...

Railings are meant to keep a person safe, but some folks think they're meant to climb over. Luckily, most don't die from such a miscalculation - but a few do, unfortunately.

Barbara Rogers said...

First time I've found ancestors who took the Oregon Trail from Missouri all the way to Oregon! well, they're just Aunts and Uncles, but there's a family photo!

Molly's Canopy said...

The solution to the mystery of my Blakeslee ancestors' separation.

Mike Brubaker said...

I'm going with the trio theme this weekend. Musical of course.

ScotSue said...

A Fashion for Flat Caps is my theme this week.

Alan Burnett said...

You know me - I can always find an excuse to feature Auntie Miriam.

Wendy said...

3 on a wall

DawnTreader said...

Three young men - one of them my grandfather.

virginiaallain said...

This prompt made me think of my grandfather and his friends, probably from the same time period.