Wednesday 12 December 2018

Sepia Saturday 449 : Saturday 15 December 2018


Bedrooms! We spend a significant part of our lives there, but they may not be at the forefront as far as the photographic record of our lives is concerned. We probably have more photographs of the garden shed in our collections than of our bedrooms! Just in case this applies to you and you want to join in with this week's Sepia Saturday, you can always follow the jug, or the carpet or the window - or whatever. Whatever you decide to go with, do it on or around Saturday 15th December and add a link to the list below.

And here are our next two prompt images that will see us through into 2019.




7 comments:

ScotSue said...

I have focused on the jug and bowl on the dresser with a look at my family china treasures.

tony said...

I'm been looking at 1972 this week!

Alan Burnett said...

I eventually found a bed - and then I found a couple on the beach.

La Nightingail said...

I am well acquainted with many bedrooms! :)

Barbara Rogers said...

Before being able to post, I had to wrangle with blogger on type face, which it just willy nilly decided to make teeny tiny wherever it wanted. So that was my first 20 minutes of today. ARGH. Finally it looks legible. Hope you have a good week, dear friends. I actually found some relatively old pics (1981) to share.

Mike Brubaker said...

I don't have many photos/postcards of beds, actually only one, so here it is. Musical of course.

Anonymous said...

I didn't have much to work with, but it's something. Plus, it's been a busy and slightly stressful week.