Tuesday 6 February 2018

Sepia Saturday 405 : 10 February 2018


SEPIA SATURDAY 405 : Saturday 10 February 2018
COUPLES : TEA : HUSBAND & WIFE : BEARDS

Couples are our theme this week on Sepia Saturday and our prompt image shows John Henry Nicholson and his wife Anna. All you need to do is to share an old photograph which links in some convoluted way or another with this theme. Post your post on or around Saturday 10th February 2018 and add a link to the list below.

Here are the next two theme images for Sepia Saturday. Full details of all the FEBRUARY and MARCH prompts are available by following the links.





14 comments:

La Nightingail said...

Tapping your way through tea time.

Barbara Rogers said...

Some of my ancestry chasing, a couple of pioneering folks that were willing to do what had to be done, and probably a bit more.

Molly's Canopy said...

At last, my blog fits with this week's theme of husband and wife! Specifically, my great grandaunt Jessie Bull's marriage to Sidney Banton in 1888.

Kristin said...

A couple in seated outdoors with their 7 children brass band. I finally found some information about my cousins "Midget Band".

Postcardy said...

I have an old postcard with an illustration of an old couple listening to an old phonograph.

Mike Brubaker said...

You've seen the picture before, but the story is new. More about the photographer than the musician.

Sandra Williamson said...

Tea anyone? In Australia tea is the evening meal, dinner; it is also a beverage.

Jofeath said...

Enduring friendship is my take on this week's theme. Please delete my first incorrect link, thank you.

Wendy said...

Teacups - my collection and a small rant but not a tempest in a teacup

Little Nell said...

Golden Couples feature.

Helen Killeen Bauch McHargue said...

Good to be back after traveling for a while.

Jofeath said...

I thought that remembering this painting warranted a second post this week.

Kristin said...

Susan's post leads to nowhere.

Jofeath said...

Can you please remove my 'correct link' post from the list, because in fact it is not correct and links to an old post, but my phone automatically added it from its memory. Thanks very much.