Tuesday 13 June 2017

Sepia Saturday 372 : 17 June 2017


A little lad - a cute little chap - watering a flower he has just planted in a garden. A smile of expectation on his face, a crop of questions in his mind. Will the plant flourish or will it fail? Will the gentle rains of spring and autumn bring it many fecund summers, or will the cold snows of winter stunt its ambitions? As many questions as there are stones in that dry stone wall, as many answers as there are swans in that sky. That is all you are going to get from me in terms of a prompt for Sepia Saturday 372 (post you posts on or around Saturday 17th June). You will need to plant your own post, water it with the cool richness of your imagination, and put it on display by linking it to the list below. 

And here is what lies ahead in the more immediate future.






11 comments:

La Nightingail said...

Watering cans, hoses, and sprinklers - oh my!

Kristin said...

Recycling a garden post from 2012. I have used so many of my best photos over the years.

Mike Brubaker said...

No garden, but a boy of a similar age doing something with intensity. Musical of course.

ScotSue said...

Five generations of family fun in the garden.

Wendy said...

Rock walls and headlines

Barbara Rogers said...

I've got 2 this week! First in honor of my dad with some sepia photos. Next will be garden walls...

Little Nell said...

Just add water.

Gayle said...

I am thrilled to find Sepia Saturday. I have been blessed to have inherited family photos from the past and look forward to sharing them.

Alan Burnett said...

A little late - but a busy day today.

Barbara Rogers said...

For my second post this week! Drystone Joe Dimwiddy leaves his legacy around the Clay Studio in Black Mountain and has a workshop just scheduled.

Barbara Rogers said...

Sorry about clicking and making my name appear once again...please remove that last one from the list when you get a chance!