Monday 1 May 2017

Sepia Saturday 366 : 6th May 2017



By the time you will be reading this I will not be here - I will be off on my holidays, hanging out at some smart and sophisticated restaurant with the Mediterranean waves lapping up on my crocodile skinned shoes. I may be eating caviar on toast or snacking on a stuffed olive (those who know me well will know what nonsense this is - I will be having egg and chips and a pint of beer). The last thing I will be thinking about is what to submit for my Sepia Saturday post, but you lot have no excuse. Take a look at the theme image and post a post and link it to the list below, on or about Saturday 6th May 2017. And then take a look at what is on the menu for later on.



5 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Restaurant menus are fun to take photos of, and this one has a mountain on it...my nearby favorite one. So come along the Blue Ridge Parkway for some "fake news" Sepia Saturday fun...turning recent photos into vintage sepia ones.

La Nightingail said...

Fine dining and dancing - an unbeatable and most enjoyable combination!

Wendy said...

A diner menu and a little history

Mike Brubaker said...

I went with the restaurant/café idea. Musical of course.

Kristin said...

A Menu and a birth. or vice versa.