Tuesday 25 August 2015

Sepia Saturday 294 : 29 August 2015


Over the last few weeks I have been on planes, boats, trains and buses, but this weekend - for a change - I should be at home. And that means I will be able to take part in this week's Sepia Saturday challenge which features an old photograph of "Walsh's Royal Mail And Day Car" from the National Library Of Ireland archives. If you are joining in you can feature old photographs which - in some way or another - connect to any theme you choose to identify from this photograph. It might be travel, it might be overcrowding, it might be blankets - or it might be something else you have found in the theme image. All you need to do is to post your post on or around Saturday 29th August 2015 and then add a link to the list below. And whilst you are waiting for the trip to start, have a look at what is further along the way.


So here we go. Hold tight. Off we go to Sepia Saturday 294.



11 comments:

Dani Jonsson- Lopez said...

My first link up in, well..... A LONG TIME! :) Happy Happy!

La Nightingail said...

Goin' on a hayride!

Barbara Rogers said...

Some wonderful photos from an old album, probably before 1930.

Kristin said...

Photos of my cousins, sister and me in the red wagon in my grandparent's backyard. 1950 & 1954.

ScotSue said...

Photographs of some crowded journeys.

Wendy said...

A car full of people but I don't know who they are.

Mike Brubaker said...

I think I've got this one with a hidden-in-plain-sight detail inside a small photo.

DougVernX said...

I have some horses!

Unknown said...

Blankets!

LA Nickers said...

Thanks for the prompt! Here's my response: Back on the Draggin' Trail

Happy September!

L. D. said...

I made the bridge post but life got into a tizzy. I posted it anyway. I enjoy seeing all that everyone is sharing.