Monday 27 April 2015

Sepia Saturday 277 : 2 May 2015


Our Sepia Saturday roadshow reaches the Vancouver Public Library Historical Photograph Archives (which are part of the Flickr Commons collection) and this photograph of a 1960 football game between The Kits and Delbrook. You might want to follow a theme like football or sport or action or any other theme that you can think of. Just post your post on or around Saturday 2nd May 2015 and add a link to the list below. 

Before the game starts, take a look at what is coming in future fixtures.

278 : Old and Decayed Photographs / Portraits

279 : Safety / Danger / Industry

By the time Sepia Saturday 277 comes around I should be back from holiday, so I look forward to playing along at Sepia Saturday with you once again.






13 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

A recent soccer game reminded me of the dicotomy of the meaning of the term, football.

Jofeath said...

Posting from a rather wet Sydney this morning, but I've enjoyed visiting. Couple of excellent photographic exhibitions here. Not a good day for playing sport!

tony said...

I am playing this week.

La Nightingail said...

Sports Unlimited - with a slightly different take on the theme.

Brett Payne said...

I'm in on theme too.

Wendy said...

I have basketball and baseball - no football this time.

Mike Brubaker said...

Photos of sports and athletics are not part of my musical collection. But I do have one unusual college band postcard that upon further research proved to be spot on for this weekend's theme. It's a long story but there is a special treat at the end.

DougVernX said...

At least I have a sport in my post.

Helen Killeen Bauch McHargue said...

I made a transition from football to Latin, changing the subject - what we Sepians with depleted photo albums, do.

Tattered and Lost said...

Thanks to my collection of snapshots from the Betty Schnabel estate I'm on theme.

Alan Burnett said...

I am back, with memories of sporting schooldays

Joan said...

nearly sundown here on the Pacific Northwest -- but posted within the time frame!

Anonymous said...

Small town cricket from 100 years ago - which will be a familiar sport to some but not to others.