Friday 1 March 2024

Sepia Saturday 713 : 2 March 2024

 
Sorry for the late publication of this call for Sepia Saturday 713. I'd like to say that I have been hard at work and that has delayed the post, but the truth is that others have been hard at work on my behalf and all I had to do was to lie on a couch and have electrodes stuck to my chest! Everything seems to be working normally at the moment, so you can take that as a signal to post your Sepia Saturday contributions on or around Saturday 2nd March 2024 and add a link to the list below.





8 comments:

La Nightingail said...

Part V of Ella the pigeon's story. Alan - I hope you were simply having a general checkup and nothing serious?

Susan said...

I'm shocked to hear Nightingail's birds are gone. Or her neighbors birds.

Barbara Rogers said...

The basement of an old Black Mountain building gives up some secrets.

Barbara Rogers said...

Oh, just read what you said, Alan...and I do hope you're doing well. This Sepia Saturday has become such a steady part of life, for me and a few others. Certainly want you to take care of yourself.

Monica T. said...

I haven't found the time/energy lately for "new" family history research, but on this month's theme, a photo came to mind for me, showing one of the newspaper offices where my grandfather used to work back in the 1920s/30s.

Mike Brubaker said...

The closest I could come to this week's theme is sticks used for signaling. Hope it's entertaining. Musical, of course.

ScotSue said...

The story of the long lost railway (1863-1965) through my home village - the people who worked on it and two important visitors.

Molly's Canopy said...

My post is about an African American WAC battalion who went to work during WWII solving a monumental mail backlog to deliver messages from home to the troops.