Wednesday 21 February 2018

Sepia Saturday 407 : 24 FEBRUARY 2018


SEPIA SATURDAY 407 : Saturday 24 February 2018
DOGS : BICYCLES : CIRCLES PATTERNS

This is the last of our sequence of theme images from the Flickr stream of the State Library of Queensland, and this shows Ida Zornig along with her bicycle and - very well behaved - dog. Sepians are well known for being very well behaved and therefore they will undoubtedly come up with something inventive and interesting in response to this prompt. Whatever you come up with, post your post on or around Saturday 24th February 2018 and add a link to the list below.

In March our theme images come from the Flickr Commons stream of the Vancouver Public Library. The full list of March prompts can be found HERE, and the next two theme prompts are listed blow.





12 comments:

tony said...

I,m First!
I'm Top Of The Class!

Helen Killeen Bauch McHargue said...

I enjoyed sorting through my photos from this era. Being a kid was so much fun.

La Nightingail said...

Forget the bike! There's a better story here. :)

Molly's Canopy said...

My post relates to the circle pattern in this prompt -- specifically, coming full circle as my Union Army ancestor Arthur Bull finally receives a pension increase.

Mike Brubaker said...

I've run out of photos about musical dogs or bicycles. But I do have a number of photos of young violinists of the female persuasion.

Alex Daw said...

Bicycles, clogs and koalas

Wendy said...

Girls and dogs and then off on a tangent

Little Nell said...

A bit last minute but I found some relevant pics.

Anonymous said...

After an extended hiatus, I've joined you again today!

Barbara Rogers said...

Those patterns with fences caught my eye...

21 Wits said...

Hello all, how could I ever pass up a post with dogs! I couldn't and there's even a bicycle and a much more!

Sandra Williamson said...

Bicycles some motorised, some not, a means of getting around.