Thursday 20 December 2018

Sepia Saturday 450 : Christmas And New Year Special 2018/2019

My apologies for originally posting this on the wrong Blog!! With the run up to Christmas, my mind seems to have descended into terminal confusion. I will attempt to transfer the information that has already been put on the post by those who were enterprising enough to find it.



A very Happy Christmas to Sepians everywhere and may we all enjoy a peaceful new year in which to surround ourselves with our old pictures and new memories. Our theme image for the Christmas period shows two lucky Christmas customers from Australia in 1934. Post your own sepia Christmas greetings via our Sepia Saturday Clog - all you have to do is to post a post sometime over the Christmas and New Year period and add a link to the list below.

Our 2019 programme kicks off on Saturday 5th January 2019. Here is a preview of the first couple of theme images.


6 comments:

Alan Burnett said...

Gail was clever enough to find the post which I wrongly posted to my own Blog. Here was her comment which I have copied over:-

Hi Alan - I had to get to this week's Sepia Saturday posting opportunity by a round-about way because it wasn't right up there in its usual place? Anyway, I've posted a post to do with Christmas stockings hung everywhichwhere over the years. :)

ScotSue said...

Christmas Stocking Memories from me, this week.

Molly's Canopy said...

Nearing the end of the series on my fourth grade teacher Miss George with a story of her later years. Wishing Happy Holidays to everyone!

Barbara Rogers said...

I'm afraid I'm a bit of "Bah Humbug" but the spirit of Christmas does go out to each of my Sepia friends. Hope your holidays are happy and full of love!

Mike Brubaker said...

Another Sepia Year has past and I wish everyone a warm and wonderful holiday! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I'm very late, but here it is!