Friday 26 May 2023

Sepia Saturday 674 : Saturday 27 May 2023

 


I know we've had dogs, I suspect we've had birds, and maybe there was a stray cow or sheep here and there, but I'm not sure if we';ve had cats as a theme on Sepia Saturday before. This is the week for all you cat lovers to seek out your old photographs that may (or, as this is Sepia Saturday, may not) be linked to cats. Just share your photos on or around Saturday 27th May 2023 and add a link to the list below.

We've had enough of this rhyming nonsense, so let's get rid of the words and leave it up to you to define the theme, based on the theme images. Here are the next two theme images.







2 comments:

Monica T. said...

I actually managed to match the theme this week :) In my own lifetime, my grandparents only had dogs (one at a time), but before that, my grandmother's photo albums provide evidence that they had cats.

Mike Brubaker said...

I've got this theme covered and it's musical too.