Friday 27 September 2019

Sepia Saturday 489 : 28 September 2019


For the last few weeks I have been lazing around on a swinging sun chair whilst meandering around the Mediterranean Ocean - but all good things must come to an end, so here I am, back home again, washing the mud off my galoshes and battening down the hatches against the coming wind and rain. Before we let the summer go (or, for those lucky sepia antipodeans, before we fully welcome summer in), here is a last opportunity to take a swing at a seasonal Sepia Saturday prompt. All you have to do is to choose something suitable, include it in a post, post it on or around Saturday 28 September 2019, and add a link to the list below.

Whilst you swing your life away, here is a preview of the next couple of Sepia Saturday prompts.





6 comments:

La Nightingail said...

The stockings have it!

violet s said...

Hi everyone,It has been a long time, but I'm back!
Those suspended beach chairs look quite comfortable.

Molly's Canopy said...

I wonder if Cordelia Snow, the third witness in my Blakeslee ancestors' divorce case, dressed like these women.

Mike Brubaker said...

My blog has already been to the beach this summer, so I'll pick out the theme's period with a photo focused on female fashions, and a photographer too. Musical of course.

Alex Daw said...

Hi team - swings in Newcastle, Ashfield, the Blue Mountains and Genova.

Alex Daw said...

Sorry everyone - let's try that link again. Thanks for the heads up Mike.