Monday 29 April 2019

Sepia Saturday 468 : Saturday 4th May 2019


There is plenty going on in this week's Sepia Saturday theme image - a veritable three course meal of a visual prompt. You can match it in any way you want, or choose not to match it at all - all you need do is to post an old photograph along with some new thoughts on or around Saturday 4th May 2019. Once you have posted your post, add a link to the list below. And then sit back, relax, let your meal digest ..... and turn your thoughts to the next couple of theme images.





6 comments:

SmartCric live said...

Smartcric live has been offering live cricket streaming since 2014. Watch Asia Cup 2018, APL 2018, T10 League, PSL 2019, IPL 2019 and ICC Champions Trophy Live streaming on Smartcric.
SmartCric Live Today Match

La Nightingail said...

Children's tables appear at certain times of the year in my family.

Wendy said...

Just a short entry about my grandmother's cousin who was a nun.

Anonymous said...

I've got my great-uncle Fred Webber again this week. Not the post I thought I would write, but it matches the prompt too.

Mike Brubaker said...

Okay, once again I am startled that I actually have a photo that's a perfect match for such an unusual theme. It's a long story but enlightening I hope. Musical of course.

ccl6t said...

Get the Today Match Prediction of the World Cup 2019, IPL, BPL, BBL, PSL, CSA, Momentum Cup and many more. Dream11 Prediction, Halaplay Prediction, Cricfrogprediction, Who will Win, etc. here.
Who Will Win Today Match Prediction