Thursday 2 March 2023

Sepia Saturday 662 : Saturday 4 March 2023


So what have you all been up to? The one thing I haven't been up to is getting the Sepia Saturday prompts up on time! My apologies for that, it was due to circumstances beyond my control - a malfunction was discovered just as the plane got to the end of the runway and the pilot had to turn back for repairs. I am glad to say that the malfunction has been corrected and we are back on course again - just a week late! As you will have gathered, this week's theme is UP and we are ready for your submissions on the Link List, the position of which is being pointed out to you by your cabin staff. Post your post on or around Saturday 4 March 2023, sit back, relax, and take a look at next week's theme (More to follow, promise)



6 comments:

ScotSue said...

My theme this week - the pleasure of reading - and being a librarian.

Monica T. said...

I entitled my post this week "Up to All Sorts"... Based on another letter written by my grandmother Sally back in 1929, and some photos from the old albums.

Barbara Rogers said...

Various and mostly modern 'up' photos.

Kristin said...

The cherry tree in my grandparents backyard. Posing and picking.

Anonymous said...

Tribute to a tree we lost - but I got an old photo in.

Mike Brubaker said...

I have some postcards to fit an "Up" theme that are part of my aviation collection. There's just a tiny hint of music too.