Wednesday 11 July 2018

Sepia Saturday 427 : 14th July 2018


SEPIA SATURDAY 427 : 14 JULY 2018
CHILDREN : DOGS : PRAMS : STICKS

Ah lovely - a group of kids with a dog and a baby in a pram and some sticks and what looks like a double-barrelled shotgun!!! Those objects that turn up by chance in old photographs are always fascinating and can sometimes become the story in their own right. You can make your story about sticks, stones, prams or pooches - the choice is yours. Simply post your post on or around Saturday 14th July 2018 and add a link to the list below.

Here is what we have up next on Sepia Saturday.





6 comments:

La Nightingail said...

Ah, those great old buggies of days gone by.

Barbara Rogers said...

Dipping into photos that aren't all that old, but these children have grown since they were taken...playing children is my theme.

Mike Brubaker said...

I'm going with the children with sticks motif in this weekend's theme. Musical of course.

Molly's Canopy said...

I am going with a marriage that preceded nine children, as revealed in my gg grandmother Mary Elizabeth (Blakeslee) Bull's application for a Civil War widow's pension.

Anonymous said...

I didn't stick with sepia or very old photos this week, but took advantage of the prompt to write a bit about one of our dear furry ones.

Diane Gould Hall said...

Alan - Please help. Each week when I try to post my link goes directly to the GoDaddy page and not my blog. This has never happened on any other site, like Facebook, Twitter etc.
What am I doing wrong? I accept cookie policy and copy my link directly.

Thanks,
Diane