Tuesday 15 May 2018

Sepia Saturday 419 : 19th May 2018


Sepia Saturday 419 : Saturday 19 May 2018
Group Of Men Sitting On Overhanging Rock, Yosemite
ROCKS  :  DANGEROUS LOCATIONS  :  NATURE

It is difficult to overlook our Sepia Saturday theme image this week which features a group of men sitting on an overhanging rock in the Yosemite National Park in California. It might you think of all kinds of dangerous locations or the wild glories of nature. Whatever it makes you think of, think of it on or around Saturday 19th May and add a link to your thoughtful posts to the list below. And don't overlook what is coming up in the next two Sepia Saturday challenges.





6 comments:

ScotSue said...

Family on rocks across the world from the 1930's onwards, in India New England, England and Scotland.

La Nightingail said...

Take some rather idiotic but adventurous people through the ages, place them atop narrow scary rocks sticking out 3000+ feet above a valley floor, and take their picture!

Barbara Rogers said...

Let's go up on Mt. Mitchell!

Anonymous said...

First, I apologize if I didn't make it to your blog or reply to your comment on mine last week. Our dog became suddenly quite ill on Saturday and we had to let her go that night. Needless to say, it has been a very sad week and I didn't get around to everyone nor did I spend as much time on today's post as I would have liked. But there are people sitting on a high place.

Mike Brubaker said...

Since it is called Sepia SATURDAY, and it's still Saturday, I'm not late. This theme was perfect to introduce a Children-on-Rocks story I've been wanting to tell. Musical of course.

Helen Killeen Bauch McHargue said...

My post was complete and ready to go on Saturday. It vanished. Re-written I lost my muse and the result is weak, but still, it's something.