That's a great idea. Take on old boat that nobody wants any more, cut it in half and turn it into a shelter for people to sit in. That's recycling at its best. And we approve of recycling here on Sepia Saturday because each week for the last fifteen or so years we have invited you to recycle your old photographs and share them with a new audience. You can do this by posting the photographs and adding a link to the list below. And then sit back in the shade of an old rowing boat and look at what comes next on Sepia Saturday.
Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden seem? With a little of this, and a little of that, and everything in between. :)
ReplyDeleteI am pleased ot be back on Sepia Saturday after several months’ absence, following an accident and 5 week in hospital and now recovering at home. I must admit I came very close to deciding to call a halt to my contributions, as, after 16 years, I am very aware I was regularly repeating photographs. Thank you in particularl for the support of Gail, Barbara and Mike, plus a plea to keep writing – so here I am back! I am unlikely to receive any more vintage family photographs to add to my collection. Also given my library/archive background, I am put off using Internet images without permission and/ or payment and risk breaking UK complex copyright laws. One site I am happy to use as offering free images is pixabay/com. Thank You.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back Sue! I'm back after missing just a bit, due to the moving west to Colorado. I can't believe I'm actually here now. Such a to-do! So some folks sitting together clued my photos today. Plus a train!
ReplyDelete